Saturday, June 11, 2011

Apple-Chicken Quesadillas

Ingredients:
1 c Cooked and Diced Chicken (I seasoned mine lightly before I cooked it)
1-2 medium Apples, sliced
1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese (I have used Colby-jack cheese and been satisfied as well)
1/2 c. Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 c. fresh or frozen Corn, thawed
1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
6 Tortillas (I use small tortillas, but I think bigger ones will work too, you'll just want more apples.
Optional: sour cream and salsa

Directions:
1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix first 6 ingredients
3. Spoon mixture evenly into the 6 tortillas, fold, and close with a tooth pick.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes then turn and bake for another 5-6 minutes (until golden brown and cheese is melted).
5. Remove from oven, remove tooth picks, cut and enjoy!

0 comments: